- How to give a good research talk
A report on how to do good technical presentations. It is somewhat old (pre-Powerpoint), but with that in mind it is still useful. Here you can find some slides from the same authors.
- University of Toronto’s online oral communication guide
4 categories: Planning, Practising, Performing, and Supporting Your Talk
- Melbourne University’s short summary of an effective presentation
- Guide in giving feedback to your or other project groups. The guide is in Swedish and is called ”Hur man ger återkoppling – Metoder och attityder”. (sv)
- Let my dataset change your mindset
The Swedish professor Hans Rosling talk about the importance of statistics, and proves that you do not need a sexy subject and perfect English to give an exciting speech.
- TED Talks
TED Talks doesn’t need much introduction. If you haven’t heard of them before, you really need to go check them out.